Private messages are now a thing
In that chair beside Dr. Security Suit will be a doggy who will be responsible for delivering your messages.
»Wanna Play With Muh Old Level Designer?«
So for something different im gonna let y’alls poke around with the level designer from the Lastman3 games. It was also modified later to make the wall of our hearts which is heavily based around the Raccoon Suit’s ledge grabbing mechanic and the painstaking work i put into stacking entities…. i poured like a full month into the lastman3 engine just to make crabs run and jump around with porcupines on their heads.
»after the betas comes the bugfixes«
Beta went ok, only one ridiculous bug this time, and it wasn’t even the server’s fault so that’s progress.
- fixed ridiculous bug which occurred if you had a profile open while getting the results of a match you were playing.
- fixed restarea text and added enter/exit messages
- fixed 0 turn display error for second+ games (wasn’t clearing in-match state on exit)
- added new scenario to manager (pictured above) to handle entering manager area without enough stars to buy anything
- fixed leaderboard to make it more obvious who is still in the game
- traditional console output changed to automatic copypasta
- console input now included and fixed it blinking on startup
- more icons added for waitingroom settings and rest of settings moved to a console for easy command access (for admins)
And here’s a thing I drew of Manager-Chan….